Today weddings are not done the traditional way. It is not always flowering and aisles. Sometimes when it comes to couples who enjoy adventures, it even includes cliff diving and other sort of stuffs that bring more excitement more than your usual wedding ideas.
Weddings have become more out of the box when it comes to location and even themes. Even the reception area doesn’t come as you expect it to look like.
If you are looking for wedding ideas for you or your loved one, here are some tips on making the big day a lasting memory!
- Art: Art is a theme that has blossomed through time. Through this time, galleries are more often exposed to more people and even fashion shows are considered.
- Guest Experience: Think out of the box! Consider your partner’s ideas while considering the guests in your wedding. You can think of anything that can add a twist to your venue while seeing to it that the event is within your budget. Be creative while saving!
- Theme: Themes gives a wedding a more memorable experience not just for the couple but also for the family and friends involved. The style can be anything that spells fun however to make sure that the event is a success, make an effort to include peculiar dress code and decorations.
- Color: Weddings have always been themed white or beige or simply anything that is light, however you can always put a twist by including colors that are bold. This does not only make things more unique for you but it will also inspire more people to lean on the palette they want that are maybe meaningful to them.
- Skip the floral tradition: If you are into plants, why not incorporate your love of greens with your wedding? Skipping the flower decorations does not lessen the appeal of your wedding venue when you replace it with a ton of different hues of green!
- Private Vows: I’m pretty sure your family and friends want to hear your speech and vow of love with one another, however if you want it to be more intimate, you always have the option to do it yourselves without the guests involved.
- Go Green: A lot of wedding decorations can lead to a lot of garbage afterwards. If you love the environment, you can always help through as simple as changing your confetti to something that’s biodegradable. Opt for classy glass instead of using plastic utensils. Donate the leftover food and things after the wedding. As you celebrate the love on your special day, consider spreading it with the people who needs it the most and loving the environment as well.
- Rent a Bounce House: I know that bounce house has been known to be a part of children parties, however in the happiest day of your life, who can limit your happiness? Bounce Houses are always fun not just for kids but also for grownups who are almost always tired. If ever you need one, bouncy castle hire Liverpool will help you remember your wedding as joyful as you remember your childhood.
There are more ways to put a twist to your wedding and make it more memorable. It is up to you to be as creative as you can! Besides, it’s your day, no one can limit your happiness!